Saturday, June 05, 2004

Monster Battle -Silly Things You Can Post in Your Weblog

Take the challenge:

Meezan

is a Giant Lizard that came Back in Time from the 29th Century, can Change Shape, is Wreathed with Flames, and has a Humorous Nephew Sidekick.

Strength: 10 Agility: 5 Intelligence: 3



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Meezan, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Meezan using



Did you win? If you noticed, I am really strong, but really dumb. Doesn't seem to bother my humorous nephew though...

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Yes, defeating Meezan was definitely the highlight of my day (intelligence seems the way forward in this game). Granted, my day has just begun.

I see you like Haroun and the Sea of Stories. That's one of my favourites, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home