Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Anatomy of a Nose Pin



FAQ: Although standard jewellery in many parts of the worlds, why do people still question me about my choice of jewellery?
Questions:
1. What do you call that thing?
2. Doesn't it hurt?
3. Do you ever take it out?
4. What do you do if you have a cold? Can you blow your nose?
5. Why do you wear it?
6. Do you have any other piercings?
My answers:
1. It is called a nose pin.
2. No more than getting your ears pierced.
3. Of course... got to shine the diamonds.
4. Note the curving post. This lies flat inside the nose. That means you can blow your nose with ease.
5. I think it's pretty. Plus, being as my nose is my best feature, why shouldn't I draw attention to it? Think of it as a beauty mark.
6. As if that were anybody's business!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Zanmei said...

I know I am not supposed to post comments to my own postings, but there is something to note. Somewhere near mid-June 2004, I stopped wearing the nose pin.

I still think they look nice... especially on me, but it is another kind of concession. I take it out in honor of my brother, who appreciated my nose more without it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home