Sunday, May 30, 2004

Deferral Approved!

Deferral... Why when I hear that word do I feel guilty instead of relieved? Is it because of the close relationship between it's definition (the act of delaying)and that of procrastination?
Anyway, this is the second deferral of the first year of my MA. A word to the wise, do NOT start a distance MA from a University that actually expects you to study if you hold a "company" job anywhere in Taipei as you will likely NEVER find the time. If you are the type to procrastinate (synonym: see delay... Synonym: see defer), don't even think about it! Save your money, quit your job and enroll in an on-campus program. Not only will it be easier, you'll have more fun!

Anyway, my university has been most kind and understanding and I am grateful. Perhaps I will actually manage to complete the assigments this year and spend summer of 2005 in the UK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home