Saturday, May 29, 2004

Clickable links!

Well... It has been an interesting waste of time trying to figure out how other people manage to do the things they do on their weblogs. There was a former colleague who showed me how to post pictures... Then, a web-designer friend offered to show me how to make clickable picture thumbnails on a given webpage. Well, I started out trying to find cafes with free wireless internet for our first tutorial... (We went to one far away, but I now know that many cafes in the Shida area -incuding cafe Odeon - have wireless). We met and I discovered I was missing key software - a working version of Photoshop (mine was an expired trial version) and Fireworks. SO... I went to the mac shop to fix this and ended up buying more RAM, installing MORE software and updating my system to the newest spiffiest OS I have used yet! Mac OS 10.3.4

Now I have succeeded in inserting my first clickable thumbnail! Please click on the swimwear picture in the entry on shopping below... Then congratulate me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home