Saturday, May 28, 2005

Fragrant Harbor? Pearl of the Orient?

Forgot to post anything about Hong Kong... was waiting for Tammi to burn a CD of the photos since my digital camera was (and still is) broken and I didn't find time to replace it while I was there...

Tammi took so many photos that while viewing them on slide show mode, I started to think that the time needed to view the photos was actually longer than the time need to fly to HK and back from Taipei...

Anyway, I found the few that I took using her camera (excluding the one with me in it)... and I promise to tell you someday about why I love Hong Kong so much (since it's not obvious from the photos).




Above 3 pics are of landmark buildings on the HKside near Admiralty station.


From Tsim sha tsui to HK on the Star Ferry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home