Friday, September 10, 2004

Thanks Ginger



Paul Gauguin. The Seed of the Areoi. 1892 Oil on burlap, 36 1/4 x 28 3/8 in. (92.1 x 72.1 cm) The William S. Paley Collection 2001.The Museum of Modern Art (New York)
Learn more.

Fri, Sep 10, 2004 00:57:50 Pacific Time (US)

I had a great time in NY. I am sure it has something to do with the host. Thanks also for accompanying me to the museums and the salsa clubs. Next time definately warrants another trip to MOMA and a visit to Frick. Hope you are now enjoying a NY fall.

I am now back in Taipei, but would rather be in Taboga! Given the beauty of Gauguin's Tahiti, I am guessing Taboga is even more splendid. I had no idea that Gauguin would have preferred Panama over Tahiti. Maybe that will be my next stop after Taiwan?

Look forward to seeing you in Taipei soon.
Meezan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home