Monday, August 28, 2006

Prince Charles Cinema

There'll be an Almodovar double-bill at the Prince Charles Cinema on Thursday this week: Bad Education followed by Live Flesh... But I have sort of had to face the fact that I can't afford to spend my valuable evening (the time when I do my best studying/writing) watching movies. So sad that I am so behind on my dissertation. This Almodovar marathon is timed with the opening of Volver (which I'd also like to watch, but at Screen on the Green, but it's more likely that I will have to wait till post-dissertation and try to improve my Spanish by watching the unsubtitled version I downloaded via Limewire).

But I did decide to enjoy a little alone time this morning before getting to work today. I made coffee and had a late breakfast before heading to Prince Charles for a matinee. It was so cool! Only £4 (it's not £1 Friday) and I practically had the theater to myself. I should go to movies on my own more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home