Monday, August 21, 2006

Anna's Party


OK... so I know I didn't really want to go, but I went anyway... only 15 minutes away on foot. Spent most of the time sharing a chair with C. and talking to her Canadian coworker (very nice woman from Saskatoon) and a student who she taught for all of 2 weeks - a Dutch-Korean guy (but in Holland, he studies Chinese, not English). So sad for me that I don't want to return to Asia, but feel most comfortable when I can chat switching between English and 1-2 Asian languages. I miss Asia... It is chaotic, but there is also something quiet there. I most miss something from Korea, but can't place what.

Anyway, I have nothing much to say about party as I stayed ever so briefly, but anyway, since Anna seemed proud of the invite, seemed worth posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home