Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tired feet in salsa heaven

Lovely Rianna in the Taipei-Hsinchu Salsa Yahoo group wrote in that salsa digest today:
How you doing girl with all those men to dance with you must be tired out to the max. You are in Salsa heaven Honey!

I had to tell her that I have actually gone more than a week without dancing!!! The salsa heaven thing refers to the fact that on Mondays at the ultra-popular Bar Salsa, there are actually more women than men at the lessons... and afterwards. The thing is, after Bar Salsa, I discovered Sundays with Leon Rose and the SO salsa team... And then I got introduced to Lee and his classes on Wednesdays at Bar Cuba...

Now when a salsa-dancing friend asks if I want to go dancing (on top of those three nights), I have to admit, I'd prefer to have a quieter night. After my school assignments are written, then maybe I'll be ready to try a few more. At the top of the list are the Fridays at Ealing Town Hall (my Tuesdays and Thursdays are taken up with classes, and it seems Saturday is an off night in London... although there are plenty more venues for Mondays and Wednesdays).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home