Friday, January 06, 2006

London Linkup @ St. Moritz

Ok... so it wasn't an official London Linkup event, but there were several people who met via that institution at dinner tonight! I wondered how it came to be that Sarah knew so many people in London after only living here for a short time... but it seems she not only knows people from her professional circuit that she met in DC etc, but she also met people on the Linkup site for London. People post anything they have been wanting to do (from visit the neighborhood pub, to attending gallery exhibits, to traveling to Brazil for carnival) and any interested members can join the party.

Anyway, I have joined... but now I realize there was no need as I already know all the really interesting people from Linkup - they were all at dinner this evening! (London Linkup is not as active as the ones for LA, NY or Boston). Anyway, maybe I will be lucky as C was and meet my future Mr. there! (insert cynical snicker) Well, after dinner at St. Moritz (the restaurant in Soho, not the city in Switzerland) I am fondued out enough to last the next 10 years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home