Friday, August 05, 2005

Farewell Party Semi-finals

One week from this exact moment, I will have just tranferred planes in Hong Kong and be headed for LA. And to this moment, I still haven't arranged my documents for University next term, haven't packed, haven't bought the North America portions of my complicated ticket, etc etc. Not to mention that my work cubicle is still piled high with junk. I am still waiting for the shoemaker's elves to come and do their miraculously stuff.

Anyway, I have managed several rounds of farewell lunches and dinners with various colleagues: Come in to work to find my work station decorated like a wedding cake, been suprised by being made to lip sync Gloria Gaynor at KTV (oh, the horror) while wearing a tiara worthy of the ice capades, made to sit on ceramic horses at Taiwan landmarks, and be entertained by photos of myself doing all this amd more via PPT presentation at yet another farewell event. Where will defiately be nothing left to say or do when the time finally comes to say farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home